Pyramix is already acknowledged as the pro audio industry’s most advanced digital audio workstation. It offers unsurpassed sonic quality and a level of flexibility proven by its suitability and acceptance in post production, multi-channel live music recording, broadcast radio and CD/DSD music mastering.
Pyramix remains one of the most open systems on the market able to play/record in just about any audio format, that can even be mixed within the same time-line without conversion. The range of project and session interchange modules also allows Pyramix to integrate to just about all 3rd-party systems.
Pyramix is available on two Platforms – MassCore or Native.
- Ravenna Capable (v8.0)
- 16 to 384 Simultaneous I/O Channel System Configurations
- Real-time timeline SRC
- Unlimited Timeline Editing Tracks
- Dedicated Cross Fade Editor – Unlimited Fade/Xfade Curves and Parameters
- Dedicated Stereo and Surround Monitoring of: True Peak / Loudness (EBU R128 & ATSC A/85) / VU and PPM levels. Plus Oscilloscope and Phase, all accessible within single “Final Check” plug-in. [Read More]
- Comprehensive Dynamic and Snapshot Automation
- Multiple Surround Mixdown Buses
- Mixer Channels can feed Multiple Mix Buses
- Advanced Media Manager with Full Search and Retrieval Functionality
- Full Support of multi-channel VST Plug-ins
- Networking and Network Streaming Capabilities as Standard
- Sample Rates of 32kHz to 384kHz plus DXD and DSD (1-bit 2.8MHz)
- Audio Format Support Includes WAV, BWF, OMF, AAF, PMF, RIFF64,AIF, SD2, MP3, DSDIFF, MXF
- Supported Interchange Formats: OMF, AAF, XML, Final Cut XML, CMX-EDL, AES31, OpenTL, DAR
- Digital I/O daughter cards AES-EBU, TDIF, SDIF, MADI Optical or Coaxial, ADAT/SPDIF