Lightware 4×4 DVI Matrix Switcher is a 4 input 4 output DVI crosspoint matrix switcher supporting all DVI-D resolutions coming from PC VGA boards or other DVI-D sources. It supports PC resolutions from 640 x 480 @ 60 Hz to 1920 x 1200 or 2048 x 1080 including all HDTV resolutions: 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 2K. The DVI matrix router can route 4 DVI signals to any 4 displays for example LCD monitors, plasma displays or projectors. All outputs support 500 mA power on DVI +5V pin to power fiber optical DVI cables.
The DVI Matrix switcher has an Advanced EDID Management feature that learns and stores 100 EDID’s, and emulates any monitor on its separate inputs. The unit can be controlled either by RS-232/RS-422 port or TCP/IP LAN connection or by built-in website.
- Supports all VESA and HDTV resolutions: 720p, 1080i and 1080p and 2K, 1920×1200 without HDCP encoding
- Front panel buttons control
- Fiber cable power support
- Advanced EDID routing and management – learnes, stores and emulates up to 100 EDID data
- RS-232 or RS-422 control
- TCP/IP LAN control port with built in WEB access